Morgan McKinely is working with a global organisation based in Slough, looking for a Pricing Manager to joing their team.
Overal Role purpose
- Provide pricing/profitability reporting and insight to the Commercial teams to ensure an effective long term Pricing Strategy.
- Support day-to-day usage of pricing models, providing advice to Commercial/ Sales teams and producing bespoke models where required.
- Work closely with several departments in the business including Sales/ Commercial Finance/Risk.
- Recommend and implement pricing strategies to enhance profitability across customer segments.
- Ensure that the appropriate governance is adhered to; provide board-level reporting to ensure that profitability is understood.
Required knowledge & experience
- Proven track record within a pricing function, working with pricing models within a commercial and financial environment
- Creativity to formulate ideas and question current thinking with the drive to be solution oriented
- Confidence to questions senior stakeholders with aim of constant development
- Use negotiating and influencing skills to promoted an idea/concept
- Integrity to handle a prcing based role, making decisions and recommendations for the good of the business
- Communicate complex technical data/concepts to all leels of the business
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Can do attitude in line with the company's mindset
- Fluent in business English language - written and verbal
- Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent, in a relevant subject supported by demonstrable and relevant work experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.