Opportunity to manage presentations production for new and existing clients. Working with Seismic, PowerPoint and Excel.
A leading investment house is actively looking for a Presentations Specialist to take ownership for the production of client presentations as part of a small team. Offering the chance to take ownership for all collateral, build strong relationships with investment teams and become a subject matter expert, this is a fantastic opportunity for investment marketing professionals to further develop their careers. Based in offices in the heart of the West End.
Presentations Specialist's key responsibilities:
- Bespoke Presentations Production - working closely with sales and investment teams to produce engaging content for prospect client meetings, product launches, client events. Using PowerPoint and Excel on a daily basis.
- Product Marketing Content Management - taking ownership for the ongoing maintenance and updates for marketing collateral for client meetings and events using Seismic content management system
- Content Management - providing ongoing content generation for product specific content for pitches, brochures and presentations.
- Ad hoc support - as part of the product marketing team
Presentations Specialist's background and previous experience:
- Experience writing and managing content for marketing collateral, presentations or pitch books in investment management
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- IMC or CFA qualifications preferred but by no means essential
- Skilled writer and communicator with fluent English
- Numerate with excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and willingly take on further responsibilities on an ad hoc basis as part of a small team
£40,000-50,000 (dependent on experience) + discretionary bonus + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.