PR & Social Media Specialist
PR & Social Media Marketing Specialist
Location - Weybridge
Salary - up to £40,000 DOE
My global client are currently looking for an experienced Social Media & PR Marketing Specialist to manage all social media accounts as part of a thriving, close knit marketing team. You will be supporting the marketing & campaign strategy by planning, developing and executing a range of multi-channel marketing programmes.
- Write and implement digital campaigns including content management and copy writing
- Responsible for digital projects across content, social media and website
- Developing and implementing the strategic external communications plan
- Managing the websites news feed, PR and Social media presence
- Ability to create engaging content across all social media forums
- Reporting of social media impact
- Contribution to to planning, development and execution of communications campaigns
- Support of all digital platforms
- Coordination of local exhibitions
- Coordination of regional sales teams corporate hospitality activitives
Key experience & skills
- Degree in Business and or Marketing and CIM member would be preferable
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience within a similar B2B role
- Experience of channel marketing, event organisation & product marketing
- Experience working within a technical product sector would be preferable
- Strong financial planning/budget management skills
- Strong knowledge of HootSuite and email marketing systems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.