Account Manager (fund management clients) opportunity
Media Relations Account Manager - Fund Management
My client, a boutique financial services PR agency are actively looking for media relations professionals with previous financial services PR experience to join their team mentoring team members and managing asset management client accounts. Based in lovely offices in the West End, this role is immensely broad and varied and would be an excellent next step for Senior PR Executives or Account Executives looking for more responsibilities.
Media Relations Account Manager's key responsibilities
- Managing all external communications for clients, including enhancing clients' brand reputation, managing crisis communications and promoting thought-leadership work
- Managing journalist's enquiries and running media events
- Monitoring press activity to identify promotional opportunities for clients
- Working closely with internal team to generate engaging content on a regular basis for press distribution
- Act as an advisor, assisting clients with growing their online and social media presence
- Reporting on press cuttings and ROI for communications campaigns
- Managing the work of a team of four people including assisting with development and progression and carrying out regular management information reporting to present to the business
- Ad hoc communications requests as part of a small team
Media Relations Account Manager's experience & knowledge:
- Experience in financial PR, either working in-house or in agency, previous experience working with investment management would be highly beneficial
- A passion for, and interest in, financial services
- Good contacts in trade and national press with a desire to further expand this network
- A skilled communicator with strong copywriting skills
- A self-starter who is confident working with stakeholders across all levels
- A curious and inquiring individual who is able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
Salary: £35,000-45,000 PA (dependent on experience) + benefits
For an informal chat to discuss the role in more detail please apply online or contact me directly on Kay Fleming - firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.