Market leading Financial Services PR Agency hiring PR Account Director
PR Account Director
My client, a leading financial services PR agency are actively looking for media relations professionals with knowledge of the financial services sector to join their successful team. City based, the role will allow the successful applicant to build upon already existing senior management skills and will therefore be an excellent next step for Senior Account Manager.
PR Account Director's key responsibilities
- Managing all external communications for clients, including enhancing clients' brand reputation, managing crisis communications and promoting thought-leadership work
- Managing journalist's enquiries and running media events
- Monitoring press activity to identify promotional opportunities for clients
- Working closely with internal team to generate engaging content on a regular basis for press distribution
- Act as an advisor, assisting clients with growing their online and social media presence
- Reporting on press cuttings and ROI for communications campaigns
- Managing the work of a team including assisting with development and progression and carrying out regular management information reporting to present to the business
- Ad hoc communications requests as part of a small team
PR Account Director's experience and knowledge
- Financial services sector knowledge gained through previous experience in a progressive and fast-paced role either in-house or in agency is preferred, however the client is also open to applications from experienced financial journalists
- A passion for, or interest in, financial services
- Good network within industry and with the media and a desire to expand this network
- Strong communciation skills both written and verbal
- A strong understanding of important PR platforms including digital and social media
- Confidence in presenting business development ideas
- Previous experience working with RFP responses
- Specific examples of past mentoring experience
Salary: £45,000-55,000 PA (dependent on experience) + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.