A leading Communications Agency based in City of London is seeking a PR Account Manager to join their team.
PR Account Manager - Financial Services
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a Communications Agency specialising in Financial Services who are seeking a PR Account Manager to join their team. Our client works with a range of clients across the Financial Services sector including Asset Management, Banking, Capital Markets and FinTech.
Following new client wins, our client is looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate individuals keen to develop their career within Financial Services.
As PR Account Manager your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Utilise content created in-house in order to engage with the media on a regular basis
- Work in collaboration with the Social Media team to promote client activity across various channels
- Research into your dedicated client base in order to develop an in-depth knowledge of their employees, culture and processes
- Consistently research and dissect media targets
- Proactively promote your clients across national, trade, broadcast and international press
- Building and maintaining close client contact with large corporates within the Financial Services space
- Work in partnership with key client stakeholders and in-house content teams to generate and distribute relevant/timely press releases
- Generate ideas for potential press opportunities following research into Industry news
- Coaching Account Executives
Successful candidates will have;
- A qualification within a Marketing/PR related subject
- Previous experience working within a B2B Corporate environment, ideally with an agency focusing on Financial Services clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiasm and resilience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced, growing PR Agency at a time of growth and expansion.
To avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity please apply online or email your CV to Amy Callen on firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.