Portfolio Architect, Finance project, Payments
The Technology Portfolio Architect job is responsible for the architecture and design activities associated with one or more change portfolios.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Accountable for overall design & integrity of set of systems/apps to support specific large programmes or projects
- Ensuring solution designs reflect the needs of the enterprise and works closely with the Enterprise Architecture team, ensuring alignment with group architectural strategy, standards and policies
- Work with the Service Quality Manager and control functions to ensure that products and services are built to provide the required levels of availability, functional capability and non-functional capability, and systemic operational issues are addressed in the design lifecycle
- Provide guidence and alignment of all TT delivery streams working with the Platform Architects to ensure completeness of programme level architecture, service and components.
- Provide alignment of the various transition states of new and legacy systems across all workstreams.
- Provide alignment of the Technical Solution with the changing business and operating models
- Work with the business sponsors to ensure the optimal transation roadmap is delivered to minimise impact across the programme and deliver business value.
- Provide support for the management and delivery of architectural task across the various workstreams and products.
- Be competent at presenting the solution architecture to business, operations and it stakeholders
- Work with the business stakeholders in understanding their demand and how technology can support them, including education business stakeholders on technology capability.
- Collaborate with the Architecture team to ensure the solutions proposed are aligned with the roadmap, business and operational objectives.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.