Personal Tax Senior, Top 50 firm in Central London. £40-50,000 p/a
A market leading 16 Partner firm based in Central London are looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join their successful and growing Personal Tax team. This is a superb opportunity to join a stable and supportive team in a role which is a mixture of advisory and compliance focused, with an excellent salary and benefits package. You must have a minimum of 4 years Personal Tax experience.
- Personal Tax compliance work including managing your own portfolio and carrying out their tax returns
- Requesting information from client and 3rd parties (banks, building societies, pension providers etc) and sending reminders as necessary.
- Collating the accounts and other relevant information from other departments
- Completing Personal Tax returns using tax software and liaising with clients and HMRC
- Calculating total tax liability for clients and advise client of when and how to pay tax and any interest, surcharges and penalties.
- Reviewing Personal Tax returns generated by Personal Tax Assistants and Tax Semi-Seniors and use this to assist in their training and development.
- Be involved with and thus have at have experience of training junior staff
- Be at least ATT, but preferably, CTA Qualified. Study support for the CTA will be provided
- Have varied, practical and technical tax knowledge with a minimum 4 years practical experience
- Have basic accounts knowledge
- Have commercial awareness with a client focused approach
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.