Top 6 opportunity in Birmingham
A personal tax opportunity has arisen within a fantastic Top 6 firm with a very well-established private client tax team.
The primary responsibility will be to take control of your own portfolio of clients, taking care of their day to day tax requirements and compliance affairs. You will also be working on ad hoc advisory projects which arise from your portfolio.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Drafting detailed letters and reports for managerial review
- Identifying risks and opportunities from your client portfolio
- Review work of the junior members of the team
- Understand and adhere to costs and budgets on projects and take control of the WIP and billing
- Support bids for winning new client work
- Develop relationships with clients and maintain good client relationship management
- Develop strong internal relationships and networks
- Self-motivated and work off own initiative
- Team player and work with colleagues to provide excellent client service
This is a great opportunity to work with a varied and challenging client portfolio, as well as learning from highly skilled and experienced individuals within the business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.