German, French or International speaking Payroll Specialist.
Payroll Specialist - Berkshire
Join a leading Technology specialist organisation as part of the Shared Services Team (EMEA). The opportunity on offer is for a German, French or International speaking Payroll Specialist.
- Exposure to German, French or international payroll
- Fluent and skilled verbal, written and interpersonal German or French and English
- Knowledge of SAP HRM
- Proven knowledge of MS Office applications with advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to prioritise and organise workload with little direction
- Proactive attitude and ability toward problem solving from root cause
- Stakeholder relationship management both internally and externally
- Cope well in a busy, innovative environment
The client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a friendly and exciting company culture based in a great location for both commuting and driving with onsite parking. If you feel that you possess the required skills and attitude for this role please contact me on 01753201460 or send your CV to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.