We are looking for numerical and analytical thinker with at least 1-2 years experience within a payroll processing/administration position to join an enthusiastic team in central Belfast.
Payroll Data Processor
£14.09/hour (plus holiday) Approx. £29,500pa
6 Month initial contract - likely to extend
- Ensure all data is accurately compiled and processed
- Responsible for sending emails requesting for information, following up on the emails to check on status and once data has been completed confirming the accuracy of the details input
- Responsible for preparation and submission of payroll related reports to internal and external parties including regular statutory reports as well.
- Answer employee or third-party questions and track work using Citi's Oracle Case Management System in accordance with agreed Service Levels and procedures
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule duties to meet processing deadlines.
- Ability to process a high volume of detailed work in a short time frame.
- Ability to be productive and accurate in a high-stress environment and meet stringent production deadlines.
- Flexibility in regard to working patterns in peak periods
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.