Provides first line people management, with responsibility for the team's payroll activities across a set of EMEA countries;
Provides first line people management, with responsibility for the team's payroll activities across a set of EMEA countries; undertakes daily resource allocation and planning for the team, monitoring performance and ensuring monthly payrolls are processed in compliance to the Company's payroll policies and procedures
Monitors on a daily basis the team's performance
Participates in the hiring and orientation at work processes
Participates in internal and cross functional projects.
Contributes to the professional development of the team members
Acts as first escalation level and solves as quickly as possible, difficult service issues escalated from staff by following company policy
Communicates the Company's goals & objectives into manageable tasks for the team and ensures full understanding among team members
Is responsible to ensure the quality standards at the team level are met
Replicates Payroll best practices across countries within the team and ensures that process documentation is continuously updated.
Ensures adherence to Sarbannes-Oxley & other guidelines, and supports internal & external audits.
Builds & maintains long-term relationships with internal or external customers & key stakeholders (e.g. HR, Legal, Global Corporate Controllers, external vendors).
Overviews processes within Payroll department, advices, adjusts and implements process streamlining and/or change within business process management to better harmonize resources to the benefit of the organization. Responds to business needs by continuously using, maintaining and improving tools and systems specific to business area.
* Fluency in English is a must; One of other European languages is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Organised and very detail oriented
* Advanced and proven decision making skills
* Excellent computer skills (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint, and Oracle Applications)
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to maintain composure despite tight deadlines and high demand environment
* Willing and able to assist with Payroll Analysts task if there is a requirement to do so;
* Quality driven and ability to deliver and meet tight deadlines
3 year's minimum management experience is required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.