I am recruiting for a Part Time Payroll Administrator in East Grinstead
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team.
This is a part time role, that offers flexibility on hours and a fantastic working environment.
Working closely with the Group HR Team the successful candidate will have exposure to both the Payroll and HR function undertaking all administrative aspects of the HR life cycle.
- Prepare monthly payroll for including the administration of monthly, quarterly and annual bonus payments.
- Check monthly payroll to ensure accurate processing and liaise with external payroll team to resolve anomalies.
- Accurately administer permanent and temporary adjustments to pay such as allowances, overtime, unpaid leave etc
- Administer pension scheme, set up joiners, leavers, process changes and make monthly contributions.
- Response to employee payroll queries and administrate the distribution of P45
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience of processing payroll either directly or of preparing a payroll for processing by a external team
- Strong ability to calculate pro-rata entitlements, gross and net pension contributions
- Sound Excel skills
- Knowledge of the legislation relating to payroll, e.g. auto-enrolment, SSP, SMP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.