Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a fast-growing FinTech firm who are looking to hire a Partnerships Manager to join their Commercial Team
Supply Side Partnerships Manager - FinTech
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a fast-growing FinTech firm who are looking to hire a Partnerships Manager to join their Commercial Team. This is an exciting, newly created role, responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with supply side partners including accounting platforms, financial technology firms and payment providers. This role will span Corporate and Market development, sales and strategy planning.
As Partnerships Manager you will;
- Work to establish and manage relationships with all existing supply side partners
- Identify new opportunities for partnerships within the business data space
- Utilise the business CRM to build data market maps in order to pipeline and identify new partner opportunities
- Map accounts so that the business has an understanding of strategic relationships with key data aggregator's in the market
- Partner with the Sales and Commercial leads in order to turn partnerships into long term revenue generating sales channels
- Work closely with customers to ensure on boarding is seamless and successful
Ideal candidates will have;
- Previous experience working within the Financial Technology, Payments or Accountancy sector in a similar role
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Confidence articulating technology focused value propositions
- Be sales and commercially minded - driven by ROI
Salary - up to £80,000 per annum + commission
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity, please do apply as soon as possible for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.