Excellent new Part Time Office Management - PA type role working for an International Events company based in London...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are looking for a proactive, flexible and energetic Russian speaking - Part Time Office Manager to organise and support our small and busy team on a part time basis working 15 hours per week.
Salary: The full time equivalent - £26,000 to £32,000 per annum. Part time equivalent based on 15 hours a week - £10,400 to £12,800 per annum
Working Hours: 15 hours per week, hours worked ideally over 2-3 days a week
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for any administrative duties in the office
- Ensure that the office is well organised and maintained to a high standard.
- Meet and greet visitors where required
- Lead relationships with all external suppliers such as couriers, mobile network providers, printers etc. and maintain all supplier contracts, managing termination and renewal dates and annual supplier costs.
- Authorising and coding invoices for payment by accounts department.
- Ordering office supplies such as letterhead paper, business cards etc.
- Update and maintain HR records, working with head office and the external HR service provider.
- International travel to the events as and when required (around 3 times a year)
- Work with head office in respect of any IT or Finance administrative requirements.
- Compile financial data for monthly payroll and commission statements
- Manage and update the shared drive and ensure it is easy to navigate as well as maintaining and updating all company and supplier databases
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Administer staff expenses
- Provide some administrative support in the planning and management of events and conferences.
- PA and admin support to the Managing Director.
- Book and manage some travel requirements (hotel, flights etc.) for the team.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Proven Office Management / PA experience working in a similar role, ideally within a start-up or small business environment or within event management.
- Fluent in both English and Russian
- Ability to engage with all levels within the business and build strong relationships.
- An energetic and resourceful self-starter who is proactive in anticipating opportunities and challenges and implementing solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and to meet the needs of a flexible and demanding environment and communicate those priorities and changes effectively and diplomatically.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.