We have an excellent new Communications role come on, working with a very well established business based in East Grinstead, West Sussex...
Morgan McKinley is looking for an experienced Internal Communications Executive to join a leading employer based in the East Grinstead, West Sussex area. This is a great job opportunity for a Communications Exec to work on a part time basis - 4 days a week. Not only does this employer offer an excellent benefits package but also flexible working. The role can be looked at on a full time or part time basis 4 days a week.
Salary: £25-30K plus excellent company benefits such as; 25 days holiday + bank holidays, staff events, private healthcare, pension, bonus scheme etc.
Working hours: 35 hour working week (full time) / 28 hour working week (part time)
The main purpose of the Internal Communications Executive role is to design and deliver engaging communications for business, whilst maintaining a high standard using creative, innovative and technical skills to reach target audiences. Using quantitative and qualitative data to inform the strategies to increase staff engagement through internal communications and events.
Other duties and responsibilities will include:
- Support in the development and implementation of an internal communications strategy
- Working with key stakeholders to plan and coordinate employee communications to make sure they are delivered in a timely and consistent manner through the most effective media to support the company's long term strategy and overall brand
- Create and support the production of communication correspondence including an staff newsletter, presentations, meetings, videos, webinars, blogs, social media feeds, briefings, bulletins and case studies
- Working with the marketing team to make sure our internal and external messages are consistent
- Continue to develop an understanding of new tools, communication methods and technologies to improve the delivery of employee communications
- Developing creative and timely campaigns and promotional events to support the company's strategic vision, goals, values and focuses
- Conduct research and analysis to contribute to the on-going staff engagement strategy, including supporting the wellbeing program and recognition schemes
- Create and maintain interactive communication forums to encourage employee engagement
- Manage internal events such as end of year communications
- Support the health and wellbeing initiatives
Skills and experience required for the Internal Comm's role:
- Previous experience of marketing, event coordination or campaign management
- Creative writing skills, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong editorial and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience of working with internal communication platforms including Google, digital newsletter software i.e. PageTiger, data tools i.e. bitly and social media
- Experience in organising and promoting events to maximise attendance
- Flexible, calm approach with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Sound judgement and good analytical skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.