A new exciting permanent Part Time HR Manager has become available in the West Sussex area.
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting a Part Time HR Manager. This brand new, exciting opportunity will be working with our client in the West Sussex area. The main purpose of this role will be to lead the Human Resources department providing a high quality and effective service.
Basis - Permanent, Part Time (Flexible working hours)
Salary - £40,000 - £55,000 DOE
Duties and responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Assist in the resource planning for the business
- Identify skills gaps within teams to advise and direct recruitment efforts
- Place adverts for vacancies as appropriate
- Maintain web site careers vacancies and job descriptions
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Conduct first interviews and join second interviews as required
- Production of job offers / contracts
Employee Welfare & General Tasks
- Assist in new employee orientation
- Monitor and approve probationary periods
- Be available and support any staff HR support needs
- Regular contact and welfare checks with homeworking / remote staff
- Evaluate training needs of employees & coordinate external training
- Advise on boosting employee performance and motivation
Disciplinary & Legal
- Ensure our contracts and up to date, relevant and legally compliant
- Ensure staff policies are up to date, relevant and communicated
- Lead any grievance or disciplinary procedures
- Lead any termination discussions and procedures
- Ensure company maintains a non-discriminatory recruitment and employment workplace practice
Key skills and experience required:
- Minimum CIPD Level 5
- Previous experience working as an HR Manager
- Proven experience of advising Senior Leadership team on a full range of HR issues, including recruitment and selection; employee relations; job evaluation; performance management and staff development
- Experience of developing HR policies and procedures
- Excellent IT skills including generating reports
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.