We have a lovely new Part Time Admin Support role based in the Aldwych - Central London area, working on a temp basis...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are looking for an immediately available Administrator to work on a temporary basis for an IT and Electrical Installation type organisation, based at one of their sites in the Aldwych, City area. The temp Site Administrator role is to start ASAP, working on a part time basis, ongoing until the end of 2019.
Hours: Part time 20 hours per week
Pay rate: £9 per hour plus holiday pay
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Provide administration support to the team members
* Monitor and process all incoming communications, prioritising, distributing for action, drafting responses, progress checking and follow-through.
* Typing of emails and documents
* Manage document control and files, e.g drawing updates and associated printing
and folding of drawings.
* Supplies and material requisitions to be raised as and when required.
* Monitoring of office stationery stock control and replenishment
* Managing all administrative paperwork to support all team members
Skills and experience required for the Part Time Admin role:
* Demonstrate solid admin and customer service experience working in a similar role
* Excellent customer service relationships, both internal and external, by the confident use of good communication techniques.
* Be proficient in the main elements of Microsoft office
* Able to work to tight deadlines
* Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.