A leading firm in banking and financial services requires a paralegal with to join their team.
Assisting with document reviews:
- Designing email searches
- Arranging for documents to be hosted internally and externally for review
- Assisting with document reviews - exercising judgment regarding relevance of documents
- Maintaining records of documents and searches
- Assisting with invoices and budgets
Arranging production of materials:
- Arranging for bundles of relevant materials to be produced for interviews and presentations
- Assisting with production of presentations - powerpoints, graphs, charts etc.
- Ensuring materials are tracked and retrievable
- Assisting with preparation of reports of internal reviews, including preparing first drafts of reports
Assisting with conduct reviews:
- Preparing interview plans
- Keeping records of interviews
- Understanding of how document review processes operate.
- Ability to manage document reviews.
- Ability to interact with internal and external service providers (e.g. IT, web-hosting services, internal reviewers, law firms etc.)
- Good Microsoft office skills - excel and powerpoint especially.
- Ability to coordinate different workstreams, and maintain appropriate records.
- Legal qualifications of some level.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.