Paid Search Manager
Role: Paid Search Manager
We have an opportunity within the Search team for a Paid Search Manager who will play an instrumental role in day to day management and coordination of paid search campaigns.
The candidate will ultimately report to the Head of Search and Social, for personal development and strategic client guidance they will report into the Search Account Director and Business Director.
Key skills & knowledge:
The ideal candidate will be expected to use their own initiative to manage and coordinate PPC, GDN, TrueView and GSP campaigns. You will lead by example, taking responsibility for the guidance and development of junior members of the team.
- 2 years+ search experience, ideally with experience managing global search clients but not compulsory
- Analytically minded with excellent attention to detail when handling large data sets
- Experience using Search management platforms such as DoubleClick
- Strong technical knowledge of PPC, GDN, GSPs and YouTube TrueView
- Advanced excel skills and ability to automate tasks to safe time
- Knowledge of search scripts desirable
- Exceptional planning and campaign management experience both DR and branding
- Ability to comfortably manage large-scale campaigns and deal with multiple stakeholders
- Experience using audiences to optimise paid search campaigns
- Aware of how search can integrate with other digital and offline channels
- Project management and coordination skills
- Effective and efficient working style, highly organised
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience in dealing directly with clients and developing client relationships
- Able to communicate effectively and work as part of the wider team
- Experience supporting, developing and mentoring junior team members
Lead campaign management across search engines
- Work collaboratively with digital planning teams
- Proactively performing regular optimisation of accounts and identifying development opportunities
- Creating and leading the execution of development and testing plans including BETA where there is opportunity
- Working with the AD to devise campaign strategy and translate this into campaign delivery
- Collaborating with other digital teams within the FAST hub when needed
- Deploying a clear taxonomy and reporting structure enabling us to monitor activity across markets
- Keeping up to date with in market developments to understand local nuances which should be applied to global best practice
- Delegating and managing workloads across the team
- Establishing a clear approach to the management and development of junior team members
- Contributing to and managing personal development plans
- Identifying areas where junior team members need training and support
- Arranging and attending relevant training to progress your and the team's knowledge and capability
- Motivating and encouraging junior team members to develop their knowledge of search best practices
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.