Exciting new PA opportunity based in the West End...
Morgan McKinley's London Secretarial & Office Support team, are working with a great Real Estate company based in the West End. Our client is looking for an experienced PA who can work closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide them with effective and efficient secretarial and administrative support on a daily basis.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- Diary management
- Organising meetings and booking other appointments
- Answering and screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels, in the absence of a receptionist
- Dealing with incoming email and post
- Maintaining the database and filing systems
- Producing documents, reports and presentations
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Carrying out specific projects and research as well as any other duties that may be required
Skills and experience required for the PA job:
- Proven PA experience, working in a similar support role
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good IT skills, including MS Office and knowledge of a range of software packages important to have used in-design.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.