New permanent PA role working in the London area for a very well established Publishers...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial team are working with a very well established Publishing company based in London. Their offices are based in the Charing Cross area but they will be relocating to new South West London offices in Battersea. We are looking for an experienced PA who can support the MD, Design Director and Publishing Director.
Salary: £28K plus benefits including; 25 days holiday, a discretionary bonus scheme and great company pension scheme
Working hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Inbox management
- Extensive diary management, including meeting organisation and booking / setting up meeting rooms
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Organising meetings (internal and external) and minute taking
- Ensuring the Directors are well-prepared for meetings
- International travel arrangements and visas
- Global company communications liaising with the Communications Director
- Liaising with internal and external parties, regionally and internationally
- Management of expenses and invoices
- Preparation and editing of presentations
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Provide cover to the other PA's when necessary
Skills and experience required for the PA role:
- Candidates must have previous PA experience supporting MD / Senior level
- Flexible, proactive and calm approach with the ability to manage a constantly-changing workload under pressure
- Advanced IT skills Gmail and Microsoft office
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.