New permanent PA role working in the London area for a very well established and creative media co...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial team are working with a great established and creative publishing business based in London who are looking for a PA to join their friendly team. Their offices are based in the Charing Cross area and they are potentially looking to relocate this year to fab new South West London offices in Battersea.
The main purpose of the PA role is to support the MD, Design Director and Publishing Director. This is a great PA job opportunity for someone with 2 years+ PA experience.
Salary: £26-28K + benefits - 25 days holiday, bonus scheme and company pension
Working hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management, including meeting organisation and booking / setting up meeting rooms
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Organising meetings (internal and external) and minute taking
- Inbox management
- Ensuring the Directors are well-prepared for meetings
- International travel arrangements and visas
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Global company communications liaising with the Communications Director
- Liaising with internal and external parties, regionally and internationally
- Management of expenses and invoices
- Preparation and editing of presentations
- Provide cover to the other PA's when necessary
Skills and experience required for the PA role:
- Candidates must have previous PA / EA experience supporting MD - Senior level
- Flexible, proactive and calm approach with the ability to manage a constantly-changing workload under pressure
- Advanced IT skills Gmail and Microsoft office
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.