Morgan McKinley's, London Secretarial & Office Support team are recruiting for a Personal Assistant to join our client, a global Trade organisation. The main purpose of the Personal Assistant role is to provide support to 3 heads of the department and 4 contractors.
Basis - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Salary - £37,500
Personal Assistant duties include:
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Manage stationery to ensure that cupboards are fully stocked, and that stationery is managed well and office does not run.
- Answer the main phone and monitor general inbox (along with 4 other PAs) take messages, field, answer and follow up where appropriate, on all route and non-routine questions.
- Work collaboratively with the administration team during busy times and on various communal tasks, including protocol management.
- Depending on managers requirements, it may be necessary to take minutes at meetings and on conference call
- Collating board call documents/ agendas
Skills and experience required for the Personal Assistant position:
- Presents a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Reliable, punctual and has a flexible approach
- Ability to work in a busy environment while remaining focused
- Tactful and diplomatic when dealing with sensitive and confidential issues.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Realistic approach when assessing deadlines for delivering
- Actively contributes to team activities and communications
- Extensive experience of diary management
- Advanced level in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exceptional spelling, punctuation and grammar
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.