P/Q Financial Reporting Accountant -Global business - £40,000
An excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a global business based within 10 minutes walk from Bond Street Station.
Although a global business, the individual will have business partnering exposure across the finance teams (Accounting, Treasury, Tax, General Counsel and Admin) and will be required to have a 'get stuck in' attitude to work.
- Assist European accounting department with US GAAP management and statutory reporting for a portfolio of Corporate legal entities in Europe
- Responsible for monthly completion of the trial balance of allocated entities
- Ensure management reporting is accurate, timely and appropriate
- Monthly completion of Presidents Operating Reports (POR) for allocated entities ensuring actual month and YTD cost reconciles to Hyperion
- Review of cost variances and revision to forecast of future activity
- Several VAT registrations; Ensure integrity of the balance sheet and P&L interest reporting
- Quarterly WHT analysis, booking of entries and WHT compliance
- Quarterly and annual US GAAP/statutory analysis and reporting requirements for Tax, Accounting and Treasury
- Support the operation, admin, and financial reporting of various Europe corporate programs
- Supporting in accounting projects when need arises
- Finalist or Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Experience within financial reporting
- Proficient in Excel. Hyperion experience is an advantage
- Dependable and self-directed
- Strong communication skills and hands on experience
- Desire to be part of the wider performance of a business
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.