P/Q Finance Analyst - Media - £35,000 - £40,000
A Finance Analyst is required for a leading Media business based within walking distance from Oxford Circus Station. The role is paying between £35,000 - £40,000 (+ Study Support potential).
The business is part of a Listed Global Media business and as such would provide plenty of progression and development opportunities.
- Support Global Functions with particular focus on accounting for multi-year gobal deployment programmes
- Responsible for supporting budgeting/ forecasting, reporting and analysis.
- Ensuring investments are correctly accounted; project accounting; department spend forecasting & budgeting; commercial management of contracts
- Financial analysis & modelling for the programmes initiatives
- Supporting the Finance Business Partner for Technology in the following:
- Creation of robbust business cases to support future transformation initiatives
- Financial modelling of new scenarios and new investment decisions (data gathering and cost and benefit analysis)
- Continuously improve financial processes, controls and financial governance framework
- Analysis of actual cost of work performed and estimates of cost to complete, looking at future cost trends and revision of forecasts
- Completion of month end and subsequent delivery of high-quality monthly management accounts and reporting, including headcount reporting, variance analysis and appropriate commentary
- Part qualified accountant with a stable CV
- Financial modelling / project accounting experience
- Strong cost control experience ideally
- Strong communication and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.