Outsourcing Manager - Big 4
Accounts Manager / Outsourcing Manager - Practice
I am currently recruiting for an Outsourcfing Manager to head up the accounts team in a prestigious firm.
The firm are based in a stand-alone office but are closely affiliated with the Big 4. You will be reporting directly to the Partner and leading what is a rapidly growing team.
The firm are growing by around 10-15% year on year and this will lead to the role developing as the department expands.
- Overseeing the Client Accounting Payroll Department, this includes planning and
- Supervise and review monthly management and year end management accounts
- Supervise and review statutory accounts preparation under FRS102 and FRS101
- Supervise and review EC Sales, VAT and Intrastat returns
- Manage client relationships, including billing
- Manage procedures (quotes, engagement letters, Anti Money Laundering checks)
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent quailed
- Experience managing a team
- Proficient in Excel
- Extensive experience of UK GAAP
- French speakers would be useful but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.