Outsourced Services Governance Manager
- Acting as the key contact point in relation to the Bank's governance of its outsourcing arrangements and ensuring that day- to- day queries and issues are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Gathering regular feedback on the performance of services outsourced by the Bank and the level of risk they present to the Bank.
- Providing support to functional and regional outsourced services owners in relation to the oversight and risk management of their outsourced services, including acting in an advisory capacity and holding regular meetings with functions.
- Ensuring that all documentation relating to the governance of outsourced services (e.g. Service Level Agreements ("SLAs"), materiality assess me n t s, contingency assessments, KPI catalogue, intranet page on outsourcing, etc) remain for fit for purpose and up to date.
- Qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge and previous experience of UK financial services regulatory rules and standards relating to outsourcing
- Previous experience of working in a wholesale bank
- Previous experience of preparing reports and MI to senior executives and governance committee Previous experience in risk identification / assessment work and policy review work.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.