A large multinational Investment Bank is looking hire a FX / Securities Senior Analyst - Post Trade Services
- Review and action all intraday exception queues. Prioritise exceptions by the currency deadline and value date.
- Monitor the Front Office/Back Office reconciliation and liaise with the Trade Support team to remediate any issues.
- Liaise with counterparties for any unmatched trade instructions; escalate to the Business as required.
- Perform a safe settlement process for specific counterparties if requested by business and approved by Operations senior management and the Credit Department.
- Ensure that all new or amended client standard settlement instructions ("SSIs") have been validated in line with the Operations Control Framework before instructions are released.
- Process the issuance of Certificates of Deposit and Credit Linked Notes in line with procedures.
- Liaise with Trade Support when settling multiple transactions that make up a structured trade.
- Ensure a complete understanding of the CASS rules and the daily control framework.
- Perform a daily reconciliation of all outstanding cash and stock exceptions and provide full narration detailing the reason for the exception.
- Follow up with counterparties for any cash non-receipts (where relevant) and provide relevant MI for the Operations Control team.
- Report all risk incidents and/or client dissatisfaction to Operations Control within 48 hours of identification. Where necessary assist Operations Control with the investigation of these incidents.
- Provide daily MI reporting as agreed with senior management and Operations Control.
- Provide the highest level of client service when dealing with both internal and external clients of the bank.
- Challenge current processes and procedures to ensure they are fully optimized.
- Take part in and provide cross training across the team to ensure full product knowledge coverage.
- Knowledge of Securities and FX products (including emerging market networks)
- Understanding of FCA rules and regulations
- Solid understanding of typical risk management and control frameworks
- Banking knowledge
- Knowledge of emerging markets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.