- Pricing of Bond, derivatives, equities and loans. Managing the exceptions and verifying values using Bloomberg, Markit and RIMES
- creation and maintenance of security data in systems
- Actively resolving any pricing and reference data issues
- Analysis of large data sets
- Engaging internal teams to ensure new initiatives are implemented and that data flow and translations are correct
- Maintain the relationships between Operations and internal stakeholders
- Graduate with experience working in data/pricing role within Financial Services
- Ability to analyse large sets of data
- Good knowledge of Excel (VBA)
- System knowledge: Bloomberg, Charles River, Simcorp, Markit would be advantageous
Please apply for further information
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.