This role is responsible for ensuring the delivery and service to and from outsourced operations.
- Liaising / monitoring trade flow between front and back office
- Trade settlement
- Cash reconciliation for all products
- Communicate decisions for corporate events within agreed timescales
- Act as a reference point for all audits within the team
- Ensure the daily reporting requirements of the front office are delivered within agreed timeframes for valuations and cash forecasting
- Attend operational meetings internally and with client where required to provide operational expertise
- Complete pricing checks and any contingency processes, where necessary with escalation of any pricing errors
- Resolve trade related issues
- Good experience of Word and Excel (intermediate level - vlookups, basic macros)
- Experience in an asset management environment would be ideal but not essential
- Ability to manage change into third party administrators.
- Understanding of Fund Manager daily routines and processes
- Strong customer focused communication skills
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and Thinkfolio would be desirable
- Knowledge of an outsourced operational function would be desirable
- Knowledge of Fixed Income, Equity and Leverage Loans asset classes would be advantageous
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.