tehnical operational risk analyst with knowledge around risk identification, mitigation, RCSAs, ICAAP for operational risk pillar 2 and KRI reporting. This is for wealth management and Private Bankin
Operational Risk Analyst - Wealth Management and Private Banking
We are looking for a strong and confident, tehnical operational risk analyst with knowledge around risk identification, mitigation, RCSAs, ICAAP for operational risk pillar 2 and KRI reporting. This is for wealth management and Private Banking
The role is part of the team responsible for the ongoing support of the operational risk function.
The team will:
- Support operational risk oversight of information security measures within the firm through providing a clear link between technology and business teams, in addition to developing skills across wider risk management.
- Coordinate with the business in the production of Risk & Control Self-Assessments
- Support the bank's Enterprise Risk Framework and committee structure.
- In relation to Operational Risk the role will operate in the context of the second line of defence capacity fulfilled by the Operational Risk team.
- The role will comprise a mix of line and project activities further to the responsibility for the management of events and the production of related management information.
- Assist develop, implement, administer and maintain appropriate processes and procedures to monitor and control key governance, risks and security.
- To assist in the preparation of Regulatory Reporting, for example COREP, ICAAP, Resolution Plan and Payment Services Directive 2.
- To provide input on the Incident Management analysis, Risk and Control Self-Assessment reporting and Monitoring activities to the various Business Unit Risk Committees.
- Perform Control Testing on the key risks, for example, Release of Funds.
- Review and assess the bank's Operational Risk Incidents via 'Loss Event Reporter' (LER) database.
- Manage the incident process end to end including reconciliation to Finance and root cause analysis. Liaise with KBL to provide additional information and updates.
- Prepare MI relating to the operational incidents incurred by the bank in all its activities and submit such reports to the bank's risk governance committees (senior management).
- To assist in the administrative preparation of monthly Chief Risk Officer report.
- To provide general awareness and good practice relating to governance, risk and security.
- To assist administer Policy Hub and support policy and procedure governance within the firm.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.