A new exciting permanent role for an Office Manager has become available in Redhill area
This is a new role for an Office Manager is a great opportunity for someone to come in and look at how process could change and make a real difference in the department.
The Office Manager will be the first point of contact for an office queries, from a blocked toilet or dripping tap to looking at lease renewals.
Basis - Permanent, full time
Working hours - Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Salary - up to £28,000k Plus Bonus Depending on experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of building leases including liaison with landlords and local authorities
- Plan and lead all infrastructure changes, co-ordinating with internal and external parties, negotiating costs
- Drive the day to day Office Services and Facilities function at the Redhill, Leeds and Newcastle offices and provide remote support to the homeworkers
- Work with the team to ensure all Health and Safety, Fire, First Aid and Security policies are designed, implemented and maintainedwithin regulatory guidelines and in line with Group requirements to provide a safe working environment for staff and visitors.
- Monitor relationships with 3rd party service providers including, but not limited to, corporate travel provider and approved suppliers.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and planning skills with ability to multi-task, organise and influence others.
- Enhanced interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Highly proficient in the use of all relevant computer Word and software packages.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.