New ongoing temp Office Manager type role working for an FS organisation based in London...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are looking for an experienced EA - Office Manager to work on a temporary basis until May 2020. The temp Office Manager role is working for a Banking organisation based in the City and the main purpose of the role is to provide Executive support to the Head of Risk and senior members of the Risk Department.
Working hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday (35 hour week)
Pay rate: £160-175 per day plus holiday pay
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Dairy management
* Travel arrangements
* Expense management for business Heads
* Budget management for the Risk Department
* Business administration
* Organising external and internal meeting requests
* Management of office files and stationary
* Room management and catering requests
* New Joiners / leavers and movers
* Preparing materials for team meetings and presentations
* Staff training requests (HR driven) helping to gather correct information
* Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
* Management of IT projects, new system implementations and requests on behalf of business heads
Skills and experience required for the Office Manager - EA role:
* Proven Office Management and EA experience ideally working within the Banking sector
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Good IT skills
* Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
* Highly organised
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.