Lovely new Office Manager - EA position working for a great, very well established and reputable business based in Central London...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join an organisation based in the Central London, around the Waterloo area. The main purpose of the Office Manager position is to not only manage a team of 2 but also the running of office, Health and Safety and also provide high quality Executive Assistant support to the CEO / COO.
This is a great, busy and varied Office Manager - Exec Assistant role which is ideal for someone who is looking for a challenge, has H&S and EA experience and thrives off being busy and where no day is ever the same!
Salary: £40-44K + excellent company benefits, bonus scheme and 28 days holiday!
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Executive Assistant duties such as; Diary management, booking meeting rooms, organising IT equipment and lunches where necessary
* Booking travel and accommodation
* Run the organisation's Health, Safety and Environment management system and reporting including London, UK regional and overseas offices
* Maintain the Health & Safety accreditation's and understand new Health, Safety and Environment developments
* Providing EA and admin support for the Board meetings and sub-Board meetings
* Liaise with the Directors group to plan meetings and meeting agendas involving Executive Directors
* Team management - Manage the Receptionist and Office Coordinator, carrying out their reviews, monitoring holiday and sickness
* Ensure office administration policies are in place, known, understood and followed
* Management of the office administration budgets
* Liaise with the landlord/building management to ensure good service and getting any issues resolved quickly
* Manage the relationships with external service providers such as; cleaning, secure shredding etc.)
* Assist with organising key company events: Christmas Party, Summer Away Days, quarterly updates etc
* Support regional and overseas offices with best practice advice
Skills and experience required for the Office Manager - EA role:
* Proven Office Manager - EA experience working in a similar role at board level
* Must have proven Health & Safety experience, NEBOSH certification - preferred or demonstrable relevant HSE experience
* Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, professional, customer-focused approach
* Project management, negotiation and decision making skills
* Commercially aware and able to manage budgets
* Excellent written and oral communication
* Ability to prioritise and multi task
* Exceptional attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.