Urgent Office Management Assistant role based in the Central London area...
Morgan McKinley is looking for an experienced Office Management Assistant to join a very well established and reputable business based in the Holborn, London area. Joining a fab team, providing support with everyday Admin duties for the office as well as supporting the MD's in aspects of their business area. This is a fixed term contract to start ASAP.
Salary: £27-30K per annum dependent on experience
Duration: 6 month FTC
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering the phones and dealing with enquiries including managing the incoming messages
- Assisting with the Office facilities when Facilities Manager is out the office
- Keeping stock of stationery and kitchen supplies for the UK and making weekly orders
- Managing the front of house diary
- Client travel management such as; flights, transport and accommodation
- Staff activation passes & photos
- Managing deliveries, post and couriers
- Organising and ordering referral vouchers
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Organising lunches
- Producing weekly and monthly reports
- Business card orders
- Managing front of house and assisting with visitors
- Managing the suppliers relationships and documents
- Involved in the order & set up process for internal events
- Inbox management
Skills and experience required for the Office Management Assistant role:
- Candidates must have proven support experience working in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.