Office & Facilities Manager - Henly-on-Thames
Job Title: Office & Facilities Manager
Duration: Approx 8 months
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Days: Monday to Friday
Parking: Yes *Please note, you must be a driver
Start date: Beginning of January 2020
Benefits include: Discretionary yearly bonus, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Private Medical & Dental, Life Assurance, breakfast provided everyday, high street discounts and more!
We have an exciting opportunity for a confident, enthusiastic individual to join a very successful, well known business in Henley-on-Thames in the role of Office / Facilities Manager. This is a really exciting company with a great, household name brand, a friendly, close knit team and a very supportive working environment where creativity is valued.
This is a contracted position to cover whilst their current Facilities Manager is on sabbatical leave.
Responsibilities will include;
- To manage external IT suppliers to ensure that existing technology runs smoothly and issues are resolved within SLA's
- To monitor the companies IT supplier to ensure users are satisfied with the services which will include user surveys and regular one to ones with the companies on-site consultant.
- Closely manage the companies IT budget
- Manage the facilities and utilities to ensure an environmentally friendly and comfortable environment
- To keep offices clean, tidy and organised which will include managing the cleaning contractors and ensuring regular maintenance takes place and repairs carried out promptly
- Coordinate desk and layout moves as team grows
- To work with the companies Sustainability Manager to ensure the sustainability strategy extends the office environment
- Working with the Health & Safety contractors to minimise health and safety risks
- Ensuring business continuity plans are in place and manage critical situations (i.e loss of power, bad weather etc) via disaster recovery procedures
- Supporting the events team to support with company events such as charity fundraising and company celebrations such as Christmas and Summer parties
- Manage the Receptionist & Facilities Coordinator ensuring they have all the support needed
- Support with running the companies training sessions for all teams within the business
Key skills and experience required for the role;
- Facilities Management experience which will include Health & Safety, Fire Warden and First Aid knowledge
- Experience of successfully devising an IT strategy
- Knowledge of harnessing and implementing, information technology solutions for business including MS Office, SAP & Telecoms
- Experience of managing an outsourced IT service
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- People management skills
- Good numeracy and budget management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- A results focused mind-set
- Project management experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.