Are you an experienced HR Project professional who has experience in Organisation Development projects?
Morgan McKinley is working to find An Organisational Effectiveness/ Development Consultant on a 12 month FTC basis.
The key roles and responsibilities include:
- HR and business stakeholder management and influencing to executive level
- Strategic Organisational Effectiveness SME advisory and consulting to all levels, and liaising with key assurance operators including risk, audit and supervisory oversight
- Develop, implement and embed policy, approach, guidance and assurance for people practices linked to Organisational Effectiveness and Organisational Capability
- Full cycle project management and change management
- Lead design, delivery and insight generation from surveys
- Implement evaluation tools
- Experience in organisation design and development, and employee engagement.
- Experience of planning, implementing and evaluating complex organisational change programmes.
- Experience of working within a regulated environment - preferably Financial Services
- Qualifications such as CIPD, Project Management e.g. Prince2 or Change Management would be highly beneficial
If you are interested, please apply or contact Henry Lee on the HR team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.