Level 3 NOC Service Engineer (Days) - 6 month contract with likely extensions - Must have current DV Clearance
The NOC L3 Service Engineer role is accountable for providing technical assistance and instructional documentation to other Groups within the wider Service Operations as well as to the 2nd line network engineers within the NOC. He/She provides an interface to other technical stakeholders within projects including Architects, other engineering disciplines, and sub-contractors.
Key skills needed for this role
- Strong Technical competence in Networking, with a strong understanding of other technologies, such as Windows, SAN, Security, Virtualisation and Secure Certification solutions.
- Strong skills in interpreting and producing, and tracking technical documentation.
- Strong communications skills within the department to provide confidence and direction to peers
- Ability to plan, prepare and organise large scale implementation, over a period of several months.
- Ability to communicate effectively written and verbally with stakeholders at all levels, from end users to project managers, and architects. Including providing information which will support and influence the decision making process within the service management internal and external environments.
- Accountable for the performance of the technical and operational service elements that are delivered.
- CCNA certified with current DV level security clearance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.