Network Test Engineer - 6 month contract - needs current DV clearance
We are seeking the following skills for this DV cleared contract role:
- At least 3 years test engineering experience
- Proven experience in Comms/network infrastructure testing
- Experience of projects involving multiple suppliers using varying delivery and test approaches
- Knowledge and experience of IEEE829 and BS7925-2 (or equivalent)
- Understanding of Problem, Change, Release and Configuration Management processes
- Knowledge of Military/secure/civil infrastructure systems testing
- CISCO, Riverbed and Bluecoat experience
- Educated to HND/Degree level either in a science or engineering based subject
- Identifying stage test phase motivators and contributing to the detailed stage test phase detailed project plans in conjunction with the Lead Engineer
- Compiling the stage test phase test cases
- Allocating and coordinating the stage test phase test execution schedules
- Assisting in the production of the stage and phase Risk Analysis
- Production of stage test phase Test Plans
- Production of stage phase Test Scripts including the definition of test data and expected results
- Evaluate and report on the progress and effectiveness of test effort against stage test phase project plans
- Assist in the review and validation all Subcontractor/Supplier test deliverables, including on-site inspections at Subcontractor/supplier premises.
- Production of the stage test phase Test Exit Reports
- Evaluate and report on the product quality of all stage and phase test deliverables
- Perform test execution of test phase test scripts, record and verify results and capture defects upon observation of non-compliance
- Responsible for defining the test environment configuration required to support scheduled tests during a stage test phase.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.