Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Network Support Specialist
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Network Support Specialist on behalf of a leading Automotive Financial Services Company based in Epsom, Surrey. The company is a globally known name and are known for their creative and supportive environment. The Network Support Specialist will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus excellent benefits package.
- To develop and maintain working relationships with designated partners, monitoring their performance levels, assisting them when required and escalating any concerns to the relevant staff.
- Provide a high standard of service to the network partners in order to maximise volume and profitability from good quality retail business
- Provide remote coaching and training to the network partners' staff with our Point of Sales systems
- Establish good working relationships with key sales staff
- Collate, analyse and produce performance information on a mutually agreed basis for each partner
- Compile Quarterly Reviews with designated network partners and when necessary conduct these reviews remotely
- Handle network & field team queries, liaising with the relevant department to reach mutually satisfactory outcomes
- Maintain regular contact with Sales Management to check service, performance, support and understanding of marketing programmes
- Monitor network support levels against targets on a daily basis, and be the first line intervention to address non-support. Escalate any under-performance to the relevant manager
- Monitor Finance Renewal campaign activity, escalating issues and concerns where appropriate, and capturing and supporting the transfer of best practice
- Take responsibility for the distribution of FCA dashboards to designated Centres The candidate:
- The client seeks applications from those with previous experience within a corporate environment in an administrative/support capacity, and with an intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (v-lookups, macros). It is essential that applicants have demonstrable experience of ability to analyse data trends.
Gym, on site parking pension, generous annual leave, discretionary bonus, supportive atmoshphere etc....
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.