Network Engineer - Network, Voice and Video Infrastructure - £80,000 + Benefits & Bonus
A Global Investment Management firm are looking for Network Engineer to assist in managing all aspects of the organisations network, voice and video infrastructure. Devise architecture, create designs, execute implementations and provide day to day support.
You will be required to develop, build and ensure support of network infrastructure to support business growth and daily operations. The job holder will be required to provide direction and support for technical and business projects as required under the direction of management.
* Technical Lead for all networking, voice and video infrastructure
* Create and develop architectures
* Create and implement designs to deliver against strategy and tactical business requirements
* Ensure resilience, reliability and support ability across all areas of control
* Provide BAU third line technical support and fault resolution to the Service Desk and Application Support as required
* Ensure checks, maintenance, domain and data security at the highest level
* Provide technical assistance on any business projects requiring network connectivity
* Aid in the selection, engagement, and management of third-party vendors
* Adhere to all applicable governance and change procedures
Experience with as many of the following technologies as possible (in order of priority):
* Cisco switching and routing
* Cisco ASA, Checkpoint and Juniper firewalls
* Cisco, Checkpoint and Juniper VPN support
* WAN & MAN technologies (MPLS & SD-WAN)
* Bluecoat Proxy and Websense Triton
* Palo Alto is highly desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.