Exciting new role for a Network Support Specialist to join a team near Epsom!!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Network Support Specialist to join a successful organisation with modern offices in Epsom.
- Provide a high standard of service to the network partners in order to maximise volume and profitability from good quality retail business.
- Provide remote coaching and training to the network partners' staff with our Point of Sales systems and funding products.
- Establish good working relationships with key Centre sales staff.
- Collate, analyse and produce performance information on a mutually agreed basis for each partner.
- Compile Quarterly Reviews with designated network partners and when necessary conduct these reviews remotely.
- Handle network & field team queries, liaising with the relevant department to reach mutually satisfactory outcomes.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a corporate environment.
- Demonstrable experience of ability to analyse data trends.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office products, specifically Excel (v-lookups, macros)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.