Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Mortgage Arrears Official
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Mortgage Arrears Official on behalf of a leading bank based in Belfast on a 12 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will receive a fantastic foundation in the financial services industry along with a salary of up to £22,000 plus an attractive benefits package.
The successful candidate will be working on a dynamic, fast paced team with responsibility for:
- Arrears Management / Collections experience is essential and financial services experience is highly desirable.
- Managing a broad portfolio of clients
- Resolving client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Proactively provide an informative service beneficial to customer needs
- Provide support to the business across various sectors
- Adhering to compliance and regulatory standards at all times
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise task
- Motivated and focused approach towards work
- The Minimum Education requirements is 5 GCSE passes (or higher), to include a pass in English and Maths. These 5 subjects must be achieved with a grade of A - C. Confirmation of this will be sought if successful for the role.
- Previous experience in a financial industry while an advantage is not required
To apply for this URGENT role please submit you CV ASAP.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.