Candidates will receive a fantastic foundation in the finance industry with exposure to key credit skills and decision making practices for the duration of this role
Mortgage Arrears Official
Successful candidates will be working on a dynamic, fast paced team with responsibility for:
- Arrears Management / Collections experience is essential and financial services experience is highly desirable.
- Managing a broad portfolio of clients
- Resolving client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Proactively provide an informative service beneficial to customer needs
- Provide support to the business across various sectors
- Adhering to compliance and regulatory standards at all times
Candidates will receive a fantastic foundation in the finance industry with exposure to key credit skills and decision making practices for the duration of this role. While full training and ongoing development are part of the role, successful candidates will need to bring an essential skill set from the outset:
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise task
- Motivated and focussed approach towards work
What you'll need
- The Minimum Education requirements for entry to is 5 GCSE passes (or higher), to include a pass in English and Maths. These 5 subjects must be achieved with a grade of A - C. Confirmation of this will be sought if successful for the role.
- Previous experience in a financial industry while an advantage is not required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.