Mobile App designer needed for a Global food and drinks brand based in the heart of London
My client a global leading food and drinks retailer is actively looking for Mobile App Designer to assist their Global Head of Marketing in their Digital and Loyalty team. This will be on a rolling contract of approximately 6 months and will be based in the city.
Remuneration: Between £300-£350pd depending on experience (Limited & Umbrella options available)
- Create simple, innovative and intuitive interactions to meet the clients needs
- Make a measurable difference to the key business metrics
- Liaise with the wider digital team; engineering, technology & product management
- Working closely with other departments to create ideas for the app
- Assist with repeating and refining these ideas through sketching and wireframing
- Work with the engineers to create an industry leading customer interface
- Process new image assets for regular product menu updates
- Ensuring the App store and Google Play assets are up to date
- Work with the Senior Designer to create prototypes and test these with customers
- Continuously improving the commercial performance of the app
- Contributing to the product vision with your ideas, content strategy and testing
Key Skills and Experience
- 3 years + experience designing leading user experiences for mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Currently working in a UX/Design Consulting or Agency-side role, or as an inhouse designer
- Posses a creative mindset, problem solving mentality
- Passion for User Focused Design
- Ability to work closely with software engineers and product managers
- Experience working closely with agile development teams
- Sound understanding of agile methodology and lean UX principles
- Competent using (Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, InVision) to create quick wireframes, sketches and prototypes for discussion with the team
- Ability to bring ideas to life
- Adhere to brand guidelines to ensure the end experience to the customer portrays a consistent brand identity
This position would be ideal for a UX/UI designer or visual designer working for a creative agency. To be successful you MUST have the ability to show a portfolio of work that shows your experience in digital product design and user experience.
If you are immediately available or on a one week notice period and are able to commit to a rolling contract of approximately 6 months, the please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW !!!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.