I am recruiting for a MI and Data Analyst in Horsham, West Sussex
Immediate opportunity for a MI and Data Analyst to join this high profile Horsham based corporate organisation. Reporting to the Head of Customer and Business Improvement, this role is responsible for reporting across all aspects of their divisions.
This will include writing new reports, running existing reports daily, weekly and monthly. You will work across multiple administration systems using multiple reporting tools and will also be required to provide analysis and insight where relevant and support the longer term business goal.
MI and Data Analyst - Job Overview
- Production of weekly and monthly reports across multiple platforms
- Ensure reports are completed within the specified requirements and the agreed SLA's
- Ensure all data and reports are accurate, current, complete and consistent
- Monitor/assess data integrity of system administration and telephony systems and notify appropriate departmental managers of data impairments, then work with them to ensure remedial work is completed
- Provide general advice and analysis to internal business customers
- Identify and recommend new ways to streamline business processes
- Learn and gain a sound understanding of all administration systems and reporting platforms in use across the business
MI and Data Analyst - Required Skills and Experience
- A self-motivated, logical and organised approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent data manipulation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A flexible and proactive approach with the ability to work under the pressure of deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Excel knowledge including a basic understanding of VBA
MI and Data Analyst - Benefits Offered
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- Annual bonus plan
- 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- 26 days holiday entitlement
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.