I am recruiting for an MI Analyst in Horsham, West Sussex
My client is a national service provider who are expanding their team based in central Horsham. They are looking for an ambitious individual to join the team to help improve business processes and drive change.
As an MI Analyst your duties will include:
- Analyse all data from the planning and operative appointment systems
- Provide analysis to improve business processes and drive change
- Understanding and reviewing data to identify trends
- Interpreting complex and diverse information
- Ensure departmental priorities and deadlines are met
As an MI Analyst you will have the following skills:
- Ideally educated to Degree level
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Excel including VLookUps and Pivot Tables
- Previous Analytical experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working within logistics is desired but not essential
MI Analyst - Horsham - Permanent
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.