Own day to day relationships with Finance, Media Agency Finance & Account team, as well as keeping all Media Managers updated so they can make informed decisions and stay connected to all campaigns.
Media Operations Manager
Location: Central St. Giles
Duration: 12 months
My client is rapidly expanding its Hardware business, launching category-leading products such as Pixel, Phones by Google, and smart gadgets in the past six months.
As an Media Operations Manager, you will support our Hardware Media Managers on day to day media activities. The majority of the work will be budget management, holding multiple stakeholders accountable, ensuring all numbers are accurate and POs/invoices are raised in a prompt manner.
You will be managing six figure plus budgets across multiple Hardware Products and multiple third parties.
You will be expected to work well under pressure and to communicate clearly at all times. Being agile in this manner allows us to react to market opportunities and this can make a huge difference to results.
This role will sit within the Media Lab with it's core being to support the Hardware business. Aside from the above, you will be expected to share best practices, learnings & experiences with the rest of team outside of our business.
Manage all purchase orders and invoices. Report all budget spent against forecasts, liaise with cross-functional stakeholders to align on marketing investment levels, ensure we maximise our ROI.
You will be expected to support the integration of these best practices into other business units.
To be able to do this successfully we will expect some experience in marketing/media strategy, planning and operations.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- Approx. 4 years experience in media/marketing operations, with a strong background in managing budgets, large scale/complex media campaigns.
- Experience managing multiple & varied stakeholders with clear clear communication
- Excellent Google Doc/Excel skills for data-querying
- Logical thinker with a proven track record in influencing cross functional teams, project management, and budget management
- Hands on experience managing a paid media or social campaigns to completion
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.