Unique strategic marketing management role at a European Asset Manager
My client, a European investment manager, are actively looking for strategic marketing managers, business managers or project managers with marketing experience within Asset Management to join their growing marketing function.
Your responsibilities will be varied and wide reaching, with an opportunity to transform and develop internal business lines to ensure the marketing team is efficient, effective and is accurately supporting business objectives. Based in offices in the City.
Marketing Strategy Manager's accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Project Management - taking ownership for a variety of projects including: rebranding, new fund launches, building cases to increase brand spend and budgets, pitching new ideas to senior stakeholders, creating brand dashboard and carrying out competitor analyses
- Problem Solving - carrying out investigative work to identify key challenges facing the marketing team globally and generating solutions to overcome them.
- Analysis and Reporting - looking at budgets, management information, financial models and internal reports to suggest improvements
- Change Management - able to manage and deliver change projects where necessary
- Support to Head of Marketing - working closely with channel and product marketing teams to identify key challenges within marketing. Attending internal meetings on behalf of the Head of Marketing.
- People Management - of two direct reports
- Ad hoc Marketing support - as part of a small team
Marketing Strategy Manager's experience & knowledge:
- Previous project management experience within Asset Management with exposure to Marketing
- Demonstrable experience building and managing internal relationships
- Numerate, able to use Excel to an advanced level and derive results and conclusions from market data to improve marketing activities
- A positive, forward thinking and creative individual, able to embrace change
- Able to work independently or as part of a small team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Associated Salary & Benefits:
£80,000 - £90,000 P.A. + benefits + discretionary bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.